Still behind.  

Posted by Megan

No poetry today.
I did write a few words on the page, but nothing that went anywhere.
I decided to officially take this day off even though the point is you don't take days off.
While my daughter was at school I went to a neighbor's house and enjoyed some adult company.
I stressed about finances.
I went to the library.
We played in the park and had a picnic.
My 5 year old got her own library card.

Let's just pretend this is a poem.
Let's pretend it is engaging.
Today I was supposed to write a poem in list format.
Where here is the list, the poem will come later I guess!

Thank you and goodnight.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 at Tuesday, October 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

May not have been a poem but it was excellent none the less.

October 8, 2008 at 4:17 AM

Post a Comment

A Poem Is A Little Path

A poem is a little path
That leads you through the trees.
It takes you to the cliffs and shores,
To anywhere you please.

Follow it and trust your way
With mind and heart as one,
And when the journey's over,
You'll find you've just begun.

--From The 20th Century Children's Poetry Treasury,
Knopf, 1999, copyright by Charles Ghigna.